Thursday, December 1, 2011

CMonstr

Originally I came across CMonster while walking through The Ridge early last month. At first it was the "spiky, beat-up monster" all over, and then I found an image connecting the monster with the name CMonstr.

A few days later (Nov. 10), I was noticing CMonstr tags on North Campus, near the Viking Commons. Prolific amount of tags within The Ridge, and a slow spreading to all points of campus. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in Downtown Bellingham, either.

Below are a ton of pics from The Ridge--I'll point out any that aren't.






Viking Commons, on North Campus

Trash can out front of Viking Commons
Out front of Viking Union




Door on Wilson Library

Post for the Bus-only gate on South end of High Street
West-side of Wilson Library
Walkway behind Carver Gym

(Jan 5) At Carver Gym, the only time I've seen it as "Sea Monster"

No comments:

Post a Comment