Friday, January 6, 2012

Bow

Mid-way through last quarter, I was walking around campus between classes, and found a Dalek stencil just beneath the PAC. About a week later, my friends and I were in the library at night, and we'd never gone in the 80s-looking elevator, so we did. What we found was a Minotaur.
It wasn't until just recently that I figured that both were presumably made by the same artist. I now refer to this artist as Bow--so called because of the little black bow on or near the works I've seen.



Dalek beneath PAC, beginning of November.

Elevator in Wilson Library, about a week later.

Scott Pilgrim stencil by Underground Coffee (Jan. 4)

Same day, behind Bio and Chem, across the fields.

Little black bow behind Carver Gym--no pieces spotted, though. Looks pretty damn similar to me (Jan. 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment